We ran for election for the Manorhaven Village Board of Trustees because we believe that our government can and should do a better job of keeping our village attractive, safe and a source of pride for everyone who calls it home.
Just a few things we have started to accomplish are to:
- Restore fiscal stability and surplus funds
- Implement plans to ease parking and snow removal problems
- Better enforce Village Code, building and public works
- Help revive and beautify our shopping district
- Establish long-term operating/capital budget plan
We are already making strides to turn these pledges into completed tasks. Some will take longer than others, but we will keep pushing until Manorhaven is the amazing, beautiful village it once was.